Tradition and Excellence since 1918 are the hallmarks of Gilbert High School. This outstanding educational institution has been awarded “Excelling” status and is one of the premier high schools in Arizona. The institution is proud of the 90-plus years of continuous accreditation issued by the North Central Association of colleges and schools. In its nearly 100 years of service to the Gilbert community, the school has been recognized for its exemplary educational programs, competitive athletic programs, superior performing arts instruction, and its exceptional Career and Technical Education curriculum. Elite colleges and universities in the state and throughout the nation recruit our graduates.
The faculty, staff, and administration are dedicated to providing students with a rigorous, relevant, and enriching educational experience in preparation for life beyond high school. The positive interaction of the dynamic and diverse student body creates a learning atmosphere that embraces the contributions of all young people.
Gilbert High School is dedicated to providing a safe, collaborative learning community that challenges individuals to achieve their full potential.
Gilbert High School believes in:
- the worth and dignity of each individual.
- the ability of all students to learn.
- the use of teaching strategies that foster responsibility, critical thinking, and life-long learning.
- the development of skills that will enable students to compete in a global and technological society.
- the development of career and college ready students.
Gilbert High School, continuing a tradition of excellence one student at a time.