Board meetings are streamed live and may be viewed at this link
Governing Board Meeting Agendas
Board Meeting Agendas, including presentations and meeting documents are available at BoardDocs*
*Tips for viewing meeting agendas and meeting documents at BoardDocs:
- Go to the BoardDocs site.
- Click on the Meeting tab found in the upper left area of the browser window.
- View a Meeting Agenda by Date: Use the drop down menu, categorized by year to locate the meeting/agenda. Meeting agendas and documents from September 27, 2011 to the present are available at BoardDocs.
- The current or most recent board meeting is always "Featured".
- Select the meeting you want to view. Click the gray button "View the Agenda":
- View Documents: Agenda items with attached files show this icon: Click the icon to view the document.
- Use the Search Function to look for a particular agenda topic.
A paperless meeting solution, BoardDocs
, allows the GPS Governing Board to improve its communication with the public, while saving time, taxpayer dollars and the environment. It replaces the need for printing and distributing paper agenda packets with an easy-to-use online system for accessing governing board information. It is where you will find agendas, minutes, and board packets.
Pursuant to ARS 38-431.01, notice is hereby given to members of the Gilbert Unified School District Governing Board and the general public that the Gilbert Governing Board will convene a board meeting. Governing Board members will attend either in person or telephonically.
The Governing Board reserves the right to move into executive session for legal advice with its attorneys for any item listed on the agenda, in person or telephonically, pursuant to ARS 38-431.03-A3.
Additional information regarding this agenda can be obtained from the Governing Board Coordinator’s office 24 hours in advance of the board meeting. Gilbert Unified School District endeavors to make all public meetings accessible to persons with disabilities. With 48 hours advance notice, special assistance can also be provided for sight and/or hearing impaired persons at public meetings. Please call 480.497.3395 to request an accommodation
Revised Remaining 2014 Work Study Sessions and Governing Board Meeting Dates:
October 14, 2014: Special Board Meeting, 6:30 p.m. & Work Study Session, 7:00 p.m.
October 28, 2014: Regular Board Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
November 10, 2014: Work Study Session, 6:30 p.m.
November 18, 2014: Regular Board Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
December 2, 2014: Work Study Session, 6:30 p.m.
December 16, 2014: Regular Board Meeting, 7:00 p.m.