Support Staff Employment - Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in Gilbert Public Schools support staff employment!
Support Staff Employment refers to staff positions that do not require a teaching certificate. These positions include but are not limited to Instructional Assistants, Maintenance, Food Service and many other areas of employment.
- Create an Account
First you will need to create an account and select a username and password. Once your account has been created, you may return to update your application or add attachments.
- Complete your Application
Once your application is complete, you can apply for existing positions and edit or update your account at any time. Note: If there are no current open positions, you can still complete an application
- Please mark every position in which you would be interested.
- A resume is beneficial, but not required.
Please note that all positions close at 4:00 PM on the closing date.
Click on the following links to access your account, login or view positions. Create an Account
(If you are a first time user.) Login to the Employment system
(If you are a returning user.) View Available Positions
SUPPORT STAFF RECOMMENDATION PROCEDURES
If you have any questions, please contact:
- Human Resources will contact you to offer the position and to verify the salary/hourly wage.
- If the position is accepted, Human Resources will schedule a time for you to complete the fingerprinting process. The cost of that process is automatically deducted from the employee’s first paycheck. Fingerprints must be cleared prior to beginning employment. Please expect the fingerprinting clearance to take from seven (7) to ten (10) business days after you have been printed. All recommended applicants are considered conditional employees until the fingerprint check is finalized. Employees may not start work before being notified by Human Resources.
- You must show proof of immunization to Measles (Rubeola), Mumps, and Rubella (German Measles) before starting work.
Kellie Ziglar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Donna Thomas at email@example.com
Gilbert Public Schools does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability.
Declaración de Non Discriminación
Gilbert Public Schools no discrimina a raza, color, nacionalidad, género, edad, o habilidad diferenciada.