INFORMATION ON MESQUITE THEATER CLUB!
*** MESQUITE THEATER CLUB: All 1st-6th grades invited!***
Registration is ONLINE! You must fill out your online form by the Mandatory Parent Meeting, which is in the library Wednesday November 29th at 6:00pm.
Register: 1st - 6th graders:
- 4th -6th Workshops after school until 5:00 November 27th, 28th
- 1st-3rd grade Workshops after school until 3:30 November 29th
- Auditions 4th-6th: In person December 4th or by video submission. Video auditions must be submitted by 3:00pm on Friday December 1st.
- Rehearsals are mandatory for all students. Clear absences with director!
- Most rehearsals are M, T after school until 5 pm, Wednesdays until 3:30
- Committee Meetings**** Costumes will meet in person, others by email.
- All parents must be willing to help on a committee. No parent help, No play! Sign up with your online registration. We need committee chairmen as well, so please let us know if you are willing to help!
Backstage Publicity Cast Party Photography
Costumes Programs Tickets Sound/lights
Concessions Rehearsal Help Props/Sets
Performance Dates: Friday, February 16th 6:30 pm and Saturday, February 17th matinee 2:00pm. **These dates are still subject to change.
There is a $30 suggested participation fee for each child to be in the show. This will include a T-shirt for your child. Money is due at the parent meeting. Scholarships are available for anyone with financial need.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the parent meeting if you have any questions or are interested in helping as a committee chairman.