Attn: 10th and 11th grade studentsStudents in 10th and 11th grade can take the new PSAT/NMSQT and PSAT 10 to measure readiness for college, access scholarships, and practice for the SAT.The PSAT/NMSQT will be held on Wednesday, October 16th, 2019 on GCA's Campus
- PSAT/NMSQT Exam Registration Deadline - September 27
- Students can register online through Infinite Campus /TouchBase or in the Cybrary
- The cost for the PSAT/NMSQT is $22.00
- Fee waivers are available to qualifying juniors only
- **JUNIORS Priority Reg. for Juniors- September 9-27
- **SOPHOMORES Sophomores may start registration- September 16-27 Final
Peer tutoring is a flexible, peer-mediated strategy that involves students serving as academic tutors. Typically, a higher-performing student is paired with a lower performing student to review academic concepts.
Tutoring at GCA is student-driven and is meant to help support struggling students, however, if your student needs tutoring in multiple subjects, we recommend that you talk to your teacher and also look for outside help.
Open Peer tutoring is now available during high school lunch and after school on the following days:
HS Lunch Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 11:50 - 12:20 pm (Not Wednesday) in the Cybrary.
After school Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 2:20 - 3:20 pm in the Cybrary. Wednesday 1:20 - 2:20 pm in the College/Career Center.