About Gilbert Public Schools Preschool Programs
At Gilbert Public Schools we offer a range of preschool programs where young children learn social skills in real time, in a supportive environment, surrounded by qualified staff. At GPS we believe that high-quality preschool programs nurture warm relationships among children, teachers, and parents.
Explore the variety of GPS Preschool Programs which all offer flexibility, choice, affordability, and fun for your child!
Preschool registration is now open for the current and 2021–22 school year!
Our Building Blocks 3 and 4, Kindergarten-Prep, and Toybox will be offered in-person on-campus with a range of preventative measures in place.
- Drop-off/pick-up provided with curbside procedures.
- Smaller class sizes are anticipated due to lower numbers
- Frequent breaks and washing of hands between rotations
- Within classes students stay in groups of five
- Regular hand washing and hand sanitizing stations available in every classroom
- Individually assigned manipulative and instructional materials, as possible
Preschool Screening: Early Intervention & Developmental Delays Information
Preschool Immunizations Information
Preschool Online Enrollment Steps (Registration, Payment, & Annual Update Information)
Contact Gilbert Public Schools Community Education Office
Office Hours: Monday–Thursday 8:00 am–4:30 pm & Friday 8:00 am–12:00 pm (closed Fridays in June/July)
Note: Gilbert Public Schools Community Education Department has computer terminals available to use at our office at 6839 East Guadalupe Road in Mesa, Arizona, for preschool enrollment for families without online access.