Assessment and Accountability
The Assessment and Accountability Department is primarily responsible for:
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of schools and District support functions, including analyses and report of annual AzMerit State Assessments, Arizona Instrument to Measure Standards (AIMS) and Letter Grade results;
- Reporting student achievement and demographic data to multiple offices;
- Developing and maintaining the District’s assessments and benchmarks;
- Ensuring proper administration of state and federally mandated assessments;
- Collaborating with Teaching and Learning's Departments and schools to ensure continuity and validity in data.