Drop-off and Pick-up Instructions
AM Drop-off Procedures
In order to ensure the safety of all children and to expedite the flow of traffic, we ask that you follow the drop-off procedures as outlined below:
- Enter the North driveway (under marquee) and continue around the loop in a single file, no U-turns, please. Please see map on back of flyer.
- As you pull your car to the curb, your child(ren) will be assisted out of the car by a staff member if they are in 1st-6th grade.
- Kindergarten students will exit their car at the kindergarten playground. A staff member will be there to assist. Parents, please stay in your car to say good-bye.
PM Pick-up Procedures
- Similar procedure as drop-off; however, caution is needed as children are all exiting the school simultaneously. Staff will assist students getting into the car at parent pick up.
- You may choose to meet your child(ren) at an alternative location i.e., the extreme upper McQueen parking lot. All walkers and bike riders will exit the building from the south doors and go to the gate near the bike rack. This is a great place for siblings and “walking teams” to meet after school.
- Please use the crosswalks.
PM South McQueen Center Parking Lot Procedures
- Park your car in marked space.
- Walk your child while crossing the lot. An adult must accompany all children.
- Please keep traffic one way.
- The Playa parking lot is closed during pick up and drop off times.
- Respect crossing guards.
Thank you for your cooperation! We look forward to a wonderful and safe school year.