Kindercamp Summer Overview
Kindercamp Summer (for students 3 to 6-years-old) is the perfect place to make new friends learn new things, have fun and be safe. Our summer program has a low staff to student ratio with specialized instructors for the many age-appropriate activities that will be offered to keep your child’s body active and their minds stimulated throughout the summer.
Activities include music & finger play, counting, measuring, fine motor skills, scientific wonders, arts & crafts, sports/active games, computers, toy & construction areas, cooking, and water days. Every week each campus will have a special theme, water day, and an in-house field trip. Kindercampers 5 years old or older will attend one off-campus field each week. Students must be completely potty trained.
Camp Day: Monday–Friday, 8:45am–3:15pm
Extended Day: Monday–Friday, 6:30am–6:00pm
Kindercamp Summer School Locations:
Highland Junior High, Mesquite Junior High, and South Valley Junior High.
Kindercamp Summer Fees:
- Early Registration / Activity Fees: (non-refundable)
- $25 activity fee during the month of March
- $35 activity fee during the month of April
- $34/day for each camper
- $40/day for extended day for each camper
- $165/week for each camper
- $180/week extended day for each camper
- 5% multiple sibling discounts are available.
2 camp T-shirts are included in the registration cost.
- A snack and drink will be provided in the mornings and afternoons.
- Children attending full day will also receive breakfast and an additional afternoon snack.
- Lunches are provided during Summer Kindercamp or students may bring his/her own sack lunch from home.
Kindercamp Summer - New Family Registration
If your family is new to Gilbert Public Schools, and you do not currently have any students enrolled at any of our schools, please begin the enrollment process with New Family Registration.
Kindercamp Summer - Existing Family Payments & Registration
If you have already registered for Kindercamp Summer previously, please submit your registration and payments using your existing account. Once logged in, click the registration tab to register for a class.
Kindercamp Family Resources
Contact Gilbert Public Schools Community Education Office
480-892-9089 ext. 100
Office Hours: Monday–Thursday 8:00 am–4:30 pm & Friday 8:00 am–12:00 pm (closed Fridays in June/July)
Note: Gilbert Public Schools Community Education Department has computer terminals available to use at our office at 6839 East Guadalupe Road in Mesa, Arizona, for preschool enrollment for families without online access.