Certified Application Procedures
Thank you for your interest in working with the Gilbert Unified School District. The district offers competitive salaries and an excellent employee benefits package for all eligible employees.
Certified Application Process
- Applications must be submitted online through the Applitrack website.
- When a fully completed application and supporting documentation is received, applications are reviewed, screened and applicants are selected for interviews by the campus
- All applications are reviewed and it is not necessary for applicants to contact us to review their application.
- Panel interviews are scheduled as appropriate.
- Interviewed candidates are notified of the interview outcome upon position selection by the campus
Certified Application Requirements
- Copy of your college transcripts
- Copy of current Arizona Teaching Certificate
- Copy of current Arizona IVP Fingerprint clearance card
Directions for attaching the above-mentioned items to your application can be found on the last page of the application.
For more information regarding Arizona certification, please visit the Arizona Department of Education (ADE) website.