Certified Employment Information
When complete, your application will be made available for screening and/or employment interviews. Due to the volume of applications received, our Human Resource (HR) Department is unable to accommodate pre-screening interviews for all of our applicants. If an administrator requests a screening interview after your file is reviewed, they will contact you to schedule an appointment. All recommendations for employment are finalized through the HR Department; therefore, all inquiries should be made directly to this office.
Certified Application Requirements
- Copy of your college transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation that include at least two from the following:
- Your most recent supervisor or administrator
- Your mentor teacher, if applicable
- Your university supervisor, if applicable
- Copy of current Arizona Teaching Certificate
- Copy of current Arizona IVP Fingerprint clearance card
- Proof of all Highly Qualified Teacher (HQT) documentation
- Proof of prior years teaching experience (verification of employment letter from a previous employer
Directions for attaching the above-mentioned items to your application can be found on the last page of the application.
For more information regarding Arizona certification please visit the Arizona Department of Education (ADE) website.