New to Gilbert Public Schools?
You will need to enroll as a Gilbert Public Schools student in order to register for GPS summer school.
Click here to enroll as a GPS student:
How to Register
Registration should be completed through your home school counseling office beginning in January. The payment system will open in March, immediately following Spring Break.
- Contact your Junior high or High School Counser to discuss your secondary summer school options. Your counselor will recommend classes through Infinite Campus.
- Pay for your course after receiving an email notification about your recommendations or by checking your parent portal after 24 hours. (You do not need to wait for confirmation email to pay, just for fees to be available in the Parent Portal)
- You will receive enrollment confirmation email within 48 hours. Email Summer School or Global Academy if confirmation is not received after payment, or if there are any concerns.
Once payment is received you will be enrolled in your summer course.
- You will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours of payment.
- All registration is completed online through Infinite Campus.
- Payment is required at the time of registration in order to be enrolled in the course.
- A recommendation from the counselor DOES NOT guarantee you a seat in the class, payment must be made first.
- Visa, Discover, and American Express are accepted for payment.
- *Tax Credit CANNOT be used for courses*
If you need assistance on how to access payment in Infinite Campus, please look at the following document: How to access InTouch_FOR PARENTS.docx.pdf
In-person summer school:
All refunds must be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
A full refund will be processed for any class that is cancelled. Refund requests must be received by the following deadlines:
- Session 1: 11:59pm on May 21st
- Session 2: 11:59pm on May 29th
Refunds are not issued for attendance issues or students being dropped.
Online summer school:
All refunds must be requested via email to GAOnline@gilbertschools.net.
Refund requests must be received by the following deadlines:
- Session 1: 11:59pm on June 8
- Session 2: 11:59pm on July 8
Refunds are not issued for students who sign up but do not complete their course.