Map of Gilbert High
Parking at Gilbert HS
- Students should park in the East Lot, off of Elliot Road > East Loop.
- Teacher parking and buses are the ONLY vehicles who should enter the back parking lot
- Parent drop-off is on the Northwest side of the building, off of Gilbert Tiger Drive. Parents may NOT drop off in the student or staff parking lots.
Parent Drop-Off Procedure
The front of Gilbert High School has a Parent Drop-Off Loop. Please utilize this in the morning and afternoon for pick-up and drop-off.
- Enter the campus on Gilbert Tiger Drive heading south and remain in the left-hand lane.
- Turn left at the designated student drop off driveway (at the stop sign-red star).
- Once on the dive, remain to the extreme right of the roadway when dropping off or picking up students.
- The northeast entrance into the building will be closed (blue star). Parents need to pull forward up to the curve (green star).
- Students may enter the building at the east entrance (yellow star).
- After dropping off students, parents are encouraged to proceed to Elliot Road and make a right turn on to Elliot Road. No left turn as this will again create a backup and delay in the traffic flow.
- Only authorized bus, faculty, staff, and student traffic will be allowed to continue south on Gilbert Tiger Drive to access Faculty and staff parking or student loop parking.
- Parents with appointments or office business will be authorized to continue south on Gilbert Tiger Drive.
Click here to see a map of the parking and driving at Gilbert High School: Student drop off map sent to parents