INFORMATION ON MESQUITE THEATER CLUB!
All 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders invited!
Registration is now ONLINE! You must fill out your online form by the Mandatory Parent Meeting -----in MPR Monday October 19th at 7:00 pm.
Register: 1st, 2nd, 3rd graders: https://forms.gle/QAzmgpq27ZTWShU88
Register: 4th, 5th, 6th graders: https://forms.gle/QUT2rd6uE2oTpkDd7
- Committee Meetings ----- Costumes will meet in person, others by email
- 4th -6th Workshops after school until 5:00 October 19th, 20th
- 1st-3rd grade Workshops after school until 3:00 October 21st
- Auditions: Parents are responsible to ensure that 4th-6th graders have Video auditions be submitted by 6:00 Friday October 23rd
- Rehearsals are mandatory for all students. Clear absences with director!
- Most rehearsals are M, T after school until 5 pm, Wednesdays until 3:30
- All parents must be willing to help on a committee. No parent help, No play! Sign up with your online registration. We need committee chairmen as well, so please let us know if you are willing to help!
Backstage Publicity Cast Party (1-2 people)
Costumes Programs Tickets (1-2 people)
Concessions Rehearsal Help Props/Sets
Tentative Performance Dates: Friday January 8th 6:30 pm and Saturday January 9th matinee time TBD. **These dates are still subject to change, but the show will be in January.
There is a $30 suggested participation fee for each child to be in the show. This will include a T-shirt for your child. Money is due at the parent meeting. Scholarships are available for anyone with financial need.
Please email us at email@example.com prior to the parent meeting if you have any questions or are interested in helping as a committee chairman.