EVIT Scholarship Information
A limited number of EVIT scholarships are available to students who will be attending EVIT in the fall. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Students must be attending EVIT in fall 2022
- Students must complete the class(es) for which they are requesting a scholarship (note: an F is acceptable for the purpose of the scholarship, as long as the student completes the coursework and final exam)
- If students wish to apply for a scholarship, they will pay for their class, then complete the application form:
- Upon completion of the application form, students will be sent a document that must be signed by both the student and the parent and scanned/returned to summer school. This document will contain the specific criteria for the scholarship.
- Upon successful completion of the course, scholarship recipients will be reimbursed for their tuition payment.