VIK Employment Opportunities
The VIK Club is Gilbert Public Schools Before and After school child care program. VIK is a licensed, safe, fun-filled extended learning program for children in kindergarten through 6th grade offered through Gilbert Public Schools Community Education.
VIK Employment Opportunities:
Ideal for college students great Before and after school hours, school breaks and summers.
- Rewarding opportunity to make a difference in children's lives
- Stepping stone for future teachers
- Arizona State Retirement offered
- Paid training provided
- Site management positions available
VIK Employment Requirements (include, but are not limited to):
- 16 years of age or older
- Enjoy interacting with children
Last Modified on July 12, 2022