Student ID Badges 7-12 Grades
Beginning the 2022/23 school year, students in grades 7-12 will be expected to wear their student ID badges at all times to promote the safety and security of students and staff on campus. Students will be provided with their badge and lanyard during the first weeks of school.
- Please work with your students to ensure they bring their ID badge with them to school every day.
- When students arrive at school, they will enter through a secured door or gate and will be required to have their ID badge for entrance.
- Bus riders will use the barcode on their ID badge for getting on and off the bus. As a parent, you will be able to view the whereabouts of the bus using the Here Comes the Bus - www.gilbertschools.net/bus to learn more.
- Students will continue to use the barcode on their ID badges to access nutrition services (cafeteria), library, and bookstore.
- If a student forgets their badge, they will be issued a temporary sticker badge for a small $1 cost.
- Cost for replacement badges (lost ID’s) will remain at $5.00.