Thank you for your support and dedication to the students of Gilbert Public Schools!
Parent Support Organization Approval
Parent Support Organizations cannot operate on the campus without School Administration and District annual approval.
The general liability insurance coverage begins once the Governing Board has approved your application, which is in effect for one year. Applications shall be received by the District office no later than October 1, 2020, or alternatively 60 days in advance of their sport/activity season.
Organization Application Requirements
A complete application will include the following:
Informal & Formal Organizations
- Current Operating By-laws
- Most Recent Treasurer’s Financial Report
- Annual Budget
- Most Recent Bank Statement
- Proof of Financial Training Attendance by at Least One Officer (It is strongly recommended that two officers attend)
New Formal Organizations
- All of the above requirements
- Articles of Incorporation
- IRS 501(c)3 Determination Letter
Please follow the instructions at the top of your application to submit your completed application with documentation.
Note: GPS VNet is available to help any organizations become a Formal Non-Profit Organization.
District PSO Training Dates
Please Note: The Financial Training minimum requirement for Governing Board approval is the attendance of at least one officer, but the Parent Support Organizations are encouraged to have two officers attend.