Welcome to Gilbert Public Schools!
We have been serving the communities of Gilbert and Mesa for 100 years, delivering academic excellence, a comprehensive range of educational choices, and well-rounded curriculum across all of our 40 schools. Our 4,000 plus staff dedicate themselves every day to making a real difference in the lives of our students and their families.
Gilbert Public Schools was announced as the 4th Best School District in America (National Council for Home Safety and Security) in 2017, and the 2018 & 2019 Best School District in the East Valley (East Valley Tribune), we continue to exceed state and national averages in standardized test scores, and surpass the state’s graduation rate with 92% of students graduating last year. We are proud to have 13 A+ Schools of Excellence, 18 ‘A’ rated schools, and a National Blue Ribbon school.
Gilbert Public Schools was recognized by the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce as the 2019 Employer of Choice for the Town of Gilbert.
Employee Benefits and Initiatives
It is important for us to reward and celebrate all of our incredible staff by offering a wide range of initiatives for all staff, including teachers, administrators, and support staff including:
– Competitive benefits package
– Matching contributions to retirement fund
– Be Well program promoting staff health and wellness
– Professional growth and development opportunities
– Discounted preschool childcare
– Discounted before and after school childcare
– Financial wellness resources
– Employee of the Year banquet
There are a wide variety of ways you can join our team and we are continually recruiting for roles including but not limited to:
- Substitute Teacher
- Vice Principal
- Support staff
- Nutritional staff
- Bus driver
- Front office staff
- School nurse
How to Apply
1. Click on the link to apply and create an account.
2. Select a username and password.
3. Once your account has been created, you may return to update your application or add attachments.
Once your application is complete, you can apply for existing positions and edit or update your account at any time.
If there are no current open positions, you can still complete an application. Please note that all positions close at 4:00 PM on the closing date.
Office of Talent Management Department Contacts
- District Offices
- Shawn McIntosh
- Missy Udall
- Holly Torska
- Kellie Ziglar
- Alyssa Bellgardt
- Karol Goodwin
- Christine Kelly
- Jayme Miner
- Substitute Services
- Rachael Thornton