Flyer Distribution Policy & Information
Thank you for your interest in distributing promotional materials in Gilbert Public Schools. The District strictly adheres to the Governing Board Policy and Flyer Approval Guidelines (Under Policy KHC).
Only non-profit organizations should submit requests for flyer distribution.
All flyers must:
- Indicate “This program is not sponsored by Gilbert Public Schools. Approval to distribute flyers is a community service and does not imply endorsement.”
- Indicate non-profit status.
- Follow WCAG 2.0 A & AA guidelines for persons with disabilities (alternate text can be entered into Peachjar during upload).
Flyers can be declined for the following reasons:
- Translations needed
- Inappropriate content
- Competing programs
- Flyer information mistake
- Religious/political nature
- Additional information required
- Event activity location
- Duplicate flyer
- Program date passed
- Multi-month distribution
Flyer Submission Instructions
All flyers for students and their families should be submitted through our online distribution channel at Peachjar by creating an account and submitting flyers digitally for approval and online distribution.
*Peachjar's digital content complies with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 A & AA standards. After uploading the flyer, the text from your flyer will be copied into an editable text box for you. Please review the readability and completeness of the text content and make necessary changes before submission.