Scheduling Counseling Appointments
- Students should come to counseling to complete an appointment request form.
- Counseling will send for students on the day of the appointment.
- Students sign in and out in the counseling logbook to be excused from class.
- Counselors also handle crisis/urgent issues on a daily basis. No appointment is needed.
- For general questions, we also see walk-ins during the first 30 minutes of 4th lunch and the last 30 minutes of 5th lunch.
Desert Ridge High Counseling Office Directory
- Tracy Pagano
- Chris Wattawa
- Jamie Valocchi
- Leila Day
- Luke Longacre
- Sarah VanCleave
- Heather Jacobsen
- Susan Sokolsky
Last Modified on June 12, 2019