Student Enrichment Programs Overview
Our Student Enrichment programs are committed to providing students with the highest quality options in after-school opportunities.
Due to the Governor's March 30th declaration that schools remain closed for the remainder of the school year, all GPS Enrichment classes have been canceled. We will be notifying families of these cancellations by email and issuing any applicable refunds as soon as possible. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this process. Thank you.
Welcome to high-quality student enrichment programs at Gilbert Public Schools! We offer a diverse selection of programs intended to encourage students to explore new educational opportunities. Note: The student enrichment programs are delivered on different campuses with coordination and management by Gilbert Public Schools Community Education Department.
Please note: Classes and the schools for each program can vary and change from session to session, semester to semester, please check with your school for more information.
Student Enrichment – New Family Registration
If your family is new to Gilbert Public Schools, and you do not currently have any students enrolled at any of our schools, please begin the enrollment process with New Family Registration.
Student Enrichment – Existing Family Login
If you have already registered for a GPS Community Education class previously, please submit your registration and payments using your existing account. Once logged in, click the registration tab to register for a class.
Student Enrichment Announcements
Student Enrichment Policies and Procedures
- Payments made using tax credit are non-refundable.
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration. No payment plans will be accepted.
- Students must be registered in order to attend an enrichment class.
- GPS Enrichment programs are not eligible for employee or sibling discounts.
- No refunds will be issued after the first class.
- GPS Enrichment reserves the right to cancel and/or combine classes, change rooms, or change instructors as needed due to low enrollment. If a class is canceled due to lack of enrollment, families will be notified by email prior to the scheduled start date of the class.
- Cancelations made by GPS Enrichment will be fully refunded, except if paid using tax credit. If a class is canceled your online account will be automatically credited for the amount paid. If you prefer a refund back to your credit card you must email the Program Supervisor at email@example.com. All tax credit payments will be automatically credited to your family account. Tax credit may be applied to another GPS Enrichment program, VIK (after school child-care), or reverted back to your child’s home school.
- If you wish to withdraw your child from a GPS Enrichment program, you must notify the Community Education office in writing at least two business days prior to the start of the first class.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form as payment received if possible.
- If a child presents a danger to themselves or others, inhibits the instructional process, or is otherwise unable to receive a benefit from a program, the Program Supervisor in conjunction with the vendor will work with parents on appropriate consequences up to and including being disenrolled from the program.
- Those students picked up late are subject to a late fee of $1 per minute, per child. Late fees begin to accrue one minute after the posted class end time.
- Scholarship assistance may be available. Please contact the Program Supervisor for details.
- Snacks are not permitted during enrichment programs.
Contact Gilbert Public Schools Community Education Office
480-892-9089 ext. 100
Office Hours: Monday–Thursday 8:00 am–4:30 pm & Friday 8:00 am–12:00 pm (closed Fridays in June/July)
Note: Gilbert Public Schools Community Education Department has computer terminals available to use at our office at 6839 East Guadalupe Road in Mesa, Arizona, for preschool enrollment for families without online access.