Welcome to our quality enrichment programs for GPS students. We offer a diverse selection of programs intended to encourage students to explore new educational opportunities.
These programs are delivered on campus but are coordinated and managed by our Community Education Department.
Our Student Enrichment programs are committed to providing students with the highest quality options in after-school opportunities.
Student Enrichment Programs
|Bonanza Educational - LEGO Gadgets and Gizmos||Ashland Ranch, Canyon Rim, Carol Rae, Gilbert El, Highland Park, Houston, Mesquite El, Neely, Quartz Hill, Settler's, Spectrum, Towne Meadows, Val Vista|
|Chess Emporium||Augusta Ranch, Canyon Rim, Carol Rae, Finley Farms, Mesquite El, Neely, Playa del Rey, Quartz, Settler’s, Sonoma, Spectrum, Superstition Springs, Val Vista|
|Dance Sequins - Dance/Cheer||Ashland Ranch, Augusta Ranch, Gilbert El, Oak Tree, Quartz Hill|
|Dance Sequins - Hip Hop/Jazz||Houston, Sonoma, Superstition Springs, Towne Meadows, Val Vista|
|Elements Music I||Ashland Ranch, Finley Farms, Playa del Rey, Settler's, Sonoma Ranch, Val Vista|
|Right Start Golf||Ashland Ranch, Augusta Ranch, Neely|
|Science Matters in America - Goosebumps||Ashland Ranch, Augusta Ranch, Canyon Rim, Carol Rae, Finley Farms, Greenfield Elementary, Highland Park, Meridian, Neely, Oak Tree, Quartz Hill, Sonoma, Superstition Springs, Val Vista Lakes|
|Young Rembrandts (YR)||Ashland Ranch, Augusta Ranch, Boulder Creek, Burk, Carol Rae Ranch, Gilbert El, Greenfield El, Harris, Highland Park, Neely, Quartz Hill, Settler’s, Sonoma, Spectrum, Superstition Springs, Towne Meadows|
|ATA Tennis||Mesquite High School|
|Elements Music II||Ashland Ranch, Playa del Rey, Settler's, Sonoma, Val Vista|
|Science Matters in America - Machine Madness||Ashland Ranch, Augusta Ranch, Canyon Rim, Carol Rae, Finley Farms, Greenfield El, Highland Park, Meridian, Neely, Oak Tree, Quartz Hill, Sonoma, Superstition Springs, Val Vista|
|Science Matters in America - Slimeology||Ashland Ranch, Augusta Ranch, Canyon Rim, Carol Rae, Finley Farms, Greenfield El, Highland Park, Meridian, Neely, Oak Tree, Quartz Hill, Sonoma, Superstition Springs, Val Vista|
How to Register
If you have never created an online family account, select "New Account". If you have previously set up a family account for either Enrichment, VIK, or Kindercamp, select "Existing Account" and simply login. If you are unsure if you have an online account please contact Community Education at Tel: 480-892-9089 x100
If you have questions or require assistance during the registration process, please contact the Program Supervisor, Nathan Paquet, at 480-373-5569.
No Computer Access?
Community Education has computer terminals available at our office located at 6839 E.Guadalupe Rd. in Mesa.
Policies and Procedures
- Payments made using tax credit are non-refundable.
- Tuition is due in full at the time of registration. No payment plans will be accepted.
- Students must be registered in order to attend an enrichment class.
- GPS Enrichment programs are not eligible for employee or sibling discounts.
- No refunds will be issued after the first class.
- GPS Enrichment reserves the right to cancel and/or combine classes, change rooms, or change instructors as needed due to low enrollment. If a class is canceled due to lack of enrollment, families will be notified by email prior to the scheduled start date of the class.
- Cancelations made by GPS Enrichment will be fully refunded, except if paid using tax credit. If a class is canceled your online account will be automatically credited for the amount paid. If you prefer a refund back to your credit card you must email the Program Supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org. All tax credit payments will be automatically credited to your family account. Tax credit may be applied to another GPS Enrichment program, VIK (after school child-care), or reverted back to your child’s home school.
- If you wish to withdraw your child from a GPS Enrichment program, you must notify the Community Education office in writing, by fax (480) 892-8775, or by email at email@example.com, at least two business days prior to the start of the first class.
- Refunds will be issued in the same form as payment received if possible.
- If a child presents a danger to themselves or others, inhibits the instructional process, or is otherwise unable to receive a benefit from a program, the Program Supervisor in conjunction with the vendor will work with parents on appropriate consequences up to and including being disenrolled from the program.
- Those students picked up late are subject to a late fee of $1 per minute, per child. Late fees begin to accrue one minute after the posted class end time.
- Scholarship assistance may be available. Please contact the Program Supervisor for details.
- Snacks are not permitted during enrichment programs