Welcome to Gilbert Public Schools!
We have been serving the communities of Gilbert and Mesa for 100 years, delivering academic excellence, a comprehensive range of educational choices, and well-rounded curriculum across all of our 39 schools. Our 4,000 plus staff dedicate themselves every day to making a real difference in the lives of our students and their families.
Gilbert Public Schools was announced as the 4th Best School District in America (National Council for Home Safety and Security) in 2017, and was 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, & 2022 Best School District in Gilbert and the East Valley (East Valley Tribune). As a district, we continue to exceed state and national averages in standardized test scores and surpass the state’s graduation rate with 92% of students graduating last year. We are proud to have 15 A+ Schools of Excellence, 20 ‘A’ rated schools, and a National Blue Ribbon amongst our 39 schools, located in the Town of Gilbert and the City of Mesa.
Gilbert Public Schools was recognized by the Gilbert Chamber of Commerce as the
2019 Employer of Choice for the Town of Gilbert.
There are a wide variety of ways you can join our team and we are continually recruiting for roles including but not limited to:
- Substitute Teacher
- Vice Principal
- Support staff
- Nutritional staff
- Bus driver
- Front office staff
- School nurse
We reward and celebrate ALL of our incredible staff by offering a wide range of initiatives including:
- Competitive benefits package
- Matching contributions to a retirement fund
- BeWell program promoting staff health and wellness
- Professional Growth and Development opportunities
- Discounted preschool childcare
- Discounted before and after school childcare
- Financial Wellness series
- Employees of the Year banquet
Employment verifications requests can be made by:
- Years of Service Verification – Fax to 480-497-3335
- Payroll Verification – Fax to 480-545-2143
- Verification of Employment Request – Email employeeverification@
Verification requests are processed as they are received and may take from 3 to 5 business days to complete.
How to Apply
2. Select a username and password.
3. Once your account has been created, you may return to update your application or add attachments.
Once your application is complete, you can apply for existing positions and edit or update your account at any time.
If there are no current open positions you can still complete an application. Please note that all positions close at 4:00pm on the closing date.
Office of Talent Management Department Contacts
- District Offices
- Office of Talent Management (OTM)
- Substitute Services
Benefits Department Contacts
- Adriane Dutchover
- Stacey Baleme
- Christine Corrado