Welcome to Secondary In-Person Summer School
Secondary Summer School
- Registration for Secondary Summer School in-person and online opens March 16
- Registration closes May 27
- After the 27th, students may make appointments with the summer school counselor from May 31 - June 2
- Summer School Session 1 - June 6 - June 17
- Summer School Session 2 - June 20 - July 1
Seconday Summer School Key Information
Secondary Summer School 2022 In-Person will be located at Highland High School. There will be free grab-and-go breakfast and lunch available, and free transportation to Highland High from our other comprehensive High Schools.
Principal: Kari Ramirez
Asst. Principal: Christina Jackson
Phone: 480-545-2555 (after May 26)
Registration Opens: March 16
Registration Closes: May 27
Cost: $180.00 per session
Open House: June 2, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Session 1: June 6 - June 17
Session 2: June 20 - July 1
Junior High Hours: 7:30 am - 12:30 pm
High School Hours: 7:15 am - 12:45 pm
- Contact your Junior high or High School Counseling office to discuss your secondary summer school options and have a class recommended through Infinite Campus.
- Pay for the course after receiving a recommendation email or checking your parent portal after 24 hours. (You do not need to wait for a confirmation email to pay, just for fees to be available in the Parent Portal).
- Receive an enrollment confirmation email within 48 hours. Email Summer School or Global Academy if confirmation is not received after payment, or if there are any concerns.
*Students are not enrolled until payment is received.
EVIT Scholarship Information
A limited number of EVIT scholarships are available to students who will be attending EVIT in the fall. Scholarships are awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Students must be attending EVIT in fall 2022
- Students must complete the class(es) for which they are requesting a scholarship (note: an F is acceptable for the purpose of the scholarship, as long as the student completes the coursework and final exam)
- If students wish to apply for a scholarship, they will pay for their class, then complete the application form:
- Upon completion of the application form, students will be sent a document that must be signed by both the student and the parent and scanned/returned to summer school. This document will contain the specific criteria for the scholarship.
- Upon successful completion of the course, scholarship recipients will be reimbursed for their tuition payment.