- Board Members
- Governing Board Meetings, Work Study, & Policy Committee Dates
Governing Board Meeting Comments
- 1/26/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- 2/23/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- 3/30/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- 4/22/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- 4/27/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- 5/18/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- 6/29/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- 7/27/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- 8/24/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- 9/28/2021 Board Meeting Public Comments
- Board Courtesy Postings
- Audit Board Committee
- Gilbert Public Schools
- Governing Board
Governing Board Brief - September 22, 2020
The Governing Board met for a scheduled meeting Board meeting on Tuesday, September 22, 2020. The meeting was called to order at 6:00pm.
The meeting began with a report from Dr. Mccord, Superintendent. The report covered the following:
- The decision making process behind returning to full-time in-person instruction on September 21, 2020.
- Current metrics provided by Arizona Department of Health, and Maricopa County Health
- Gilbert Public Schools COVID-19 Dashboard
Requests to speak to the Governing Board followed. There were 4 requests to speak.
The Monthly Budget Report was presented by Ms Bonnie J. Betz, Assistant Superintendent of Business Services. Ms Jackie Mattinen, Director of Finance was also available for questions.
The FY2020 Bond and Override Report was presented by Ms. Bonnie J. Betz, Assistant Superintendent of Business Services, Mr. Jon Castelhano, Executive Director Technology Services, Mr. Albert Dutchover, Director of Operations, and Mr. Trace Tolby, Director of Transportation.
The Consent Agenda was approved with a 4-0 vote:
6.02 Approval of Minutes for Special Board Meeting on August 18, 2020 and Regular Board Business Meeting on August 25, 2020
6.03 Certified Personnel
6.04 Support Staff Personnel
6.05 Substitute Personnel
6.06 Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement between Gilbert Public Schools and Maricopa County Administered Human Services Department
6.07 Addition of Science Labs to Canyon Valley High School
6.08 Expansion of ZONAR Purchase to include Student Z-Pass Functionality
6.09 Acceptance of Donations
6.10 Ratification of Prior Month Financial Vouchers
Item 7.01- Approval of Appointed District Delegate(s) for Arizona School Boards Association (ASBA) was approved with a 4-0 vote.
Board Committee reports followed from Governing Board members.
The meeting was adjourned at 8:10pm.