New COVID Isolation and Quarantine Guidelines for Students - 01/04/2022
COVID Isolation Guidelines
ISOLATION (Positive Test)
- Isolate for 5 days from the start of your symptoms (or if no symptoms, from the day your test was collected). After 5 days you may be released from isolation if:
- You have not had a fever in the last 24 hours, without medication
- Your symptoms have improved
- You feel well enough to return to your normal duties
- You wear a face-covering on school premises for the remaining 5 days, including extracurricular/athletics.